Supernatural fic, mixes, etc. can be found here.
My fic recs page over at Tumblr lists fics I've really liked.
This list is updated soon after I post a fic, so it should always be up to date.
( Band of Brothers )
( Generation Kill )
( Marvel (comics and movies) )
( Challenges and Tables )
( Other Fandoms )
( Original Fiction )
( Mixes )
1. Band of Brothers/Generation Kill (with a splash of The Pacific) crossover high school AU.
2. My fc_smorgasbord table (50 prompts). Deadline: none.
3. Avengers: hurt/comfort - injuries and Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier tables from avengers_tables.
4. My original stuff. It's been a little... neglected, to say the least, since I entered fandom. Deadline: none.
- July 1 - Author check-in
- August 1 - Author check-in
- September 1 - Mandatory author check-in
- September 7 - Author rough drafts due (at least 80% done)
- September 8 - Fic summaries go up for artists to peruse
- September 10 - Artist claiming opens
- September 14 - Claiming ends; no more artist sign-ups
- October 1 - Author and artist check-in
- October 15 - Mandatory author and artist check-in
- October 21 - Author and artist final drafts due
- October 22 - Posting sign-ups open
- October 24 -31 - Posting
Subject: Clint Barton
Title: The Boy with the Bow
Warnings/Notes:Some spoilers for Avengers Disassembled, vague ones for Secret Invasion and Civil War, some panels from Hawkeye #2. YouTube links because I'm using university internet. 300x300 cover art under the cut. Very image heavy (sorry!)
Title: and I’ve got a ton of great ideas
Disclaimer: I don’t own any of it.
Word count: 1,061
Summary: It’s simple, or maybe it isn’t.
Notes: For Katy. Title from City Middle by The National.
( and I've got a ton of great ideas )
It's likely that it'll be cheaper to buy a new laptop than to replace both the entire keyboard and trackpad.
Oh, and I'll have to buy Word again. Fuck my life.
EDIT: My left click just randomly started working again. I actually squealed because I was so happy.
EDIT 2: Okay, it's working on and off. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Hopefully this means it'll be relatively simple to fix and I won't have to find money to replace LT.
Subject: Bucky Barnes/the Winter Soldier
Title: Remember Who You Are
Warnings: Spoilers for the Winter Soldier arc.
Disclaimer: I don't own anything.
Notes: Okay, so I posted this over on Tumblr yesterday afternoon, which was pretty good timing. :)
Pairing: Clint Barton/Phil Coulson
Disclaimer: I don’t own it.
Spoilers: The Avengers.
Word count: 1,938
Summary: Coulson shoots him in the leg while they’re both running: Clint’s more impressed than he should be, given that he’s pretty sure that he’s bleeding out.
Notes: No chronological order. Sorry! It kind of went out the window after the first one. Title from Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends by Fall Out Boy. Written for a 1sentence prompt table.
( Struck Off Like Matches )
Title: We’re Gonna Drown Every Doubt
Rating: PG-13 to be safe.
Genre and/or Pairing: Gen, with a side of Clint/Coulson.
Spoilers: The Avengers.
Word count: 2,698
Disclaimer: I don't own it.
Summary: He wakes up in hospital with years of his life missing.
Notes: Honestly, I have no idea what this is. I was writing something else when I ended up opening a doc and writing this as well. Needless to say, the other thing wasn’t finished. The title is from Close Every Valve To Your Bleeding Heart by Ha Ha Tonka.